- Tickets must be purchased in advance of your visit.
- Every member of the party must have a ticket, even children under 3 and UNSM members (free "tickets" available).
- A state park permit is required for entry to the park. They can be purchased in advance from Nebraska Game & Parks.
- To ensure equal opportunity for visitors to acquire limited tickets during time slots, all ticket purchases are nonrefundable.
Park Check-in Procedures
- Check-in is allowed during the first 30 minutes of your ticket purchase hour.
- No early entry is allowed.
- Tickets are forfeit after the 30 minute check-in window has elapsed. This is to protect visitors and maintain park capacities for social distancing.
- Present a copy of your ticket purchase to the staff at the mobile ticket cart by the parking lot entrance. Printed copies or virtual display on phone or tablet device are acceptable methods. (Note - ticket confirmation emails will come from the UNL Marketplace ticket vendor).
- A valid state park permit must also be displayed in your vehicle to avoid fines/towing. Permits should be purchased in advance from Nebraska Game & Parks.
Tickets will be available for purchase starting one week in advance.